Mr. Singh cab service is located at Chandigarh airport. We are providing The best taxi service in Chandigarh since 2008. We deliver safe, reliable, and reasonable airport taxi service at Chandigarh, Mohali, Delhi, Himachal Pradesh, and in many other cities. It is a Chandigarh based cab service established by Mr. Harpreet Singh, a well-educated, decent and experienced person. Taxi service from Chandigarh to Delhi airport and arrange a one-way cab, North India tour packages. We have all types of SUV and Sedan cars like Maruti Ertiga, Innova, Innova Crysta, Toyota Fortuner, and Audi, BMW, Mercedes, Maruti Dezire, Etios, Corolla, Sx4, Breeza, Ciaz respectively…
Taxi Fare Details in Chandigaeh:
|Vehicle Type||Airport||Inside City|
|Mobilio / Ertiga||Rs.999||Rs.1,850||Rs.12|
|Honda City / Corolla Altis||Rs.1,500||Rs.2,550||Rs.16|
Driver Charges (After 10PM): Rs.250
Outstation: Min. 250KM / Day
Why Should You Opt for Our Car Rental Service?
Choosing Mr Singh Cab as the local taxi service in Chandigarh will come with the following benefits.
- Affordable Car Rental: If you compare the car rental packages offered by us with other services, you shall always find us to be cheaper. We try to furnish cab rental at the most competitive price.
- Well Maintained Cars: We offer cars that are maintained in top notch condition. New models of cars are provided as per the choice of the clients so that 100% satisfactory ride can be assured.
- Trained Drivers: We have professional and trained drivers who can speak English, Hindi and local Punjabi language fluently. Nevertheless, drivers have the city map in their palms. They can guide you to the historic places, tourist spots and ace restaurants of the city.
- Optimum Safety: Your safety is our concern. We hire a driver after thorough background checking. We ensure the vehicle is equipped with an advanced GPS system or your security.
WAY CHOOSE US?
- GPS Enabled Cars
- 24/7 customer service
- Experienced and Verified drivers
- WiFi, Newspaper and Mobile charging available
- Neat and Clean taxis
- Reliable and Door to Door service
- No hidden charges
- Fully insured vehicles
Nearby Hill station from Chandigarh
Chandigarh to Manali distance is about 300 kilometers and takes 9 hours to reach there. Manali is known as the paradise of Himachal. Places to visit Manali – Solang Vally, Hadimba temple, Fascist temple, Manu temple, Mall road, Jugni waterfall, Mari Van Vihar, Museum of Himachal, Tibetan Buddhist Monastery, Beas river, Rohtang Pass. Things to do in Manali – Mountain taking, Solang Vally skiing, Mountain biking, Paragliding, Rafting, River Crossing, Camping, Local fruit wine.
The distance between Chandigarh to Shimla is 112 Kilometre and it takes 4to5 To hours to reach Shimla. Shimla is the queen of Himachal Pardesh. It is famous for its Victorian architecture. Places to visit Simla – Mall Road, Green Valley, Chail, Kiala Forest, Shimla State Museum, Christ Church, Kufri, Kali Bari Temple, Himalayan Bird. Trekking, Camping, River Rafting, Paragliding, Ice Skating, Cycling, Shopping & many more things for a fun trip. Explore Now!
Chandigarh to Dharmshala distance is about 240 kilometers and Takes 5-6 Hours to reach there. Dharmshala is famous for Tibetan culture. Places to visit Dharmshala – Jawalamukhi, Devi Temple, Kangra Valley, Dal Lake, Tea Garden, Hanuman Ka Tibba, John in the Wilderness Church, Kangra Fort, Tsuglag Khang, Kangra Art Museum.
Chandigarh to Dalhousie –
The distance from Chandigarh to Dalhousie is 320 Kilometre and the time takes approx 8 Hours. This hill station for the Treasure of ancient Hindu temples, handicrafts, ancient Hindu culture, and art. Most popular places to visit in Dalhousie Dainkund peak, Bakrota hills, Kalla top forest, Karelanu, Village Lohani, and the Tibetan market.
Chandigarh to Kasauli –
Kasauli is 60 kilometers away from Chandigarh. It takes 2 hours to reach Kasauli. Kasauli is the best and nearest destination of the hill to Chandigarh. Most famous tourist places Monky point, Green-roofed christ church, Himalayan oak, sunset point, mall road, gilbert trail.
Chandigarh to Morni–
Chandigarh to Morni hills destination is 45 kilometers. The time required to 3-4 hours to reach there. It’s the perfect destination for couples. Tikkar Taal, gurudwara nada shaib, adventure park, Morni fort, Thakur dwara tampal.