Start your tour from Delhi or Chandigarh to explore Manali near by beautiful sight.
Chandigarh to Manali
Manali is the best destination for every season and people of every age. Here you can enjoy water sports, snow adventures, tracking and skating. Kullu is famous for water rafting and paragliding. Manali is situated on Beas river.
Most famous places to visit in Manali
Hadimba Devi was built in respect of Hadimbi Devi, Manu temple is dedicated to Rishi Manu this temple is situated in old township of Manali.
Vashishtha temple is located near Manali bus stand. This temple attracts tourists with its hot water springs. Van Vihar is a mini foresty park situated in front of the Tibet market on Mall road behind the Hidimba temple. Boating in the small pond of this park is most attractive. Jagat Subha is a hilly village and it is around 6 km away from Manali hill station. Most attractive places of this village are an ancident Shiva temple, a small Sherin of Gauri Shankar and the Sandhya Devi temple.
Solang valley is very popular as snow point. This valley is famous for summer and winter sports like parachasing paragliding sketching and zorbing. Rohtang pass is highest point on the Manali-keylong road with the height of 3978 meters Dassaur lake, Beas kund and some other attractions close to Rohtang pass.
20 Best Adventure Sports In Manali
Are you looking for adventure activities in Manali? Manali is a beautiful hill station that offeres visitors with an array of adventure sports. There are a lot of activities in Manali that one can indulge in on a trip here. Have a look.
- River Rafting – Fight The Gushing Waters
- Paragliding – Bird’s Eye View
- Skiing – Play Around The Snow
- Hiking – Stroll Amidst The Nature
- Mountain Biking – Embrace The Adrenaline Rush
- Mountaineering – Go Beyond Your Comfort
- Zorbing – See The World Upside Down
- Jeep Safari – Travel With The Local
- Snowboarding – Slide Along Chilly Winds
- River Crossing – Challenge Your Fears
- Angling – Catch Your Own Seafood
- Snow Scooter – Skid Through The Snow
- Quad Biking – Cross The Varied Terrains
- Camping – Witness A Thousand Stars After The Sun Sets
- Trekking – Conquer Those Mountains
- Ziplining – Swish Through The Jungles
- Rock Climbing – Challenge Your Physical Strength
- Cable Car Ropeway – Witness The Miniature Town Below
- Rappelling – Climb Down A Rock
- Bungee Jumping – Leap Into The Arms Of Nature
Leh Ladakh Tour Package
Day 1 Chandigarh – Manali via Kullu
- About 300 KM distance takes 8 to 9 Hrs to drive, depend upon the breaks you take.
- Enjoy Pandoh Dam after crossing Mandi for a moment or a short time.
- In Kullu, you can enjoy river rafting and paragliding.
- Overnight stay at Manali.
Lahul Spiti Tour Package
CHANDIGARH TO SHIMLA (125 km/5 hrs)
Move from Chandigarh to Shimla, a drive of around 5 hrs. In the evening enjoy local sightseeing of Shimla, Mall road, church, lakkar bazaar, Army museum. Overnight at Shimla.