From Chandigarh 10 Days necessary for Leh Ladakh tour package.
When you plan for the Leh Ladakh trip, you should have a minimum of 9 to 10 days from Chandigarh to Leh Ladakh tour.
Day 1 Chandigarh – Manali via Kullu
- About 300 KM distance takes 8 to 9 Hrs to drive, depend upon the breaks you take.
- Enjoy Pandoh Dam after crossing Mandi for a moment or a short time.
- In Kullu, you can enjoy river rafting and paragliding.
- Overnight stay at Manali.
Day 2 Manali to Sarchu
- Manali to Solang valley after Rohtang Pass has lunch in Keylong.
- Enjoy Leisure in Baralacha La, Sarchu
- Take rest at night in Sarchu in Camps.
Day 3 Sarchu to Leh
- Enjoy the Valleys one the way
- Have food at Suraj Tal
- Overnight at Leh in Hotel
Day 4 Sightseeing of Leh
- Leh Palace. Also known as ‘Lachen Palkhar’, Leh palace is a royal palace of King Dynasties in Leh. …
- Hall of Fame. …
- Leh Main Market. …
- Sankar Gompa. …
- Sindhu Ghaat. …
- Stok Palace / Stok Museum. …
- Phyang Monastery. …
Day 5 Leh to Pangong lake
- Leh to Pangong lake take 5 to 6 hour to reach enjoy rock hills on the way.
Day 6 | Leh to Nubra Valley
- Stay at Nubra Valley in camps and enjoy the sightseen
Day 7 Return to Leh
- Take Night to stay at Leh and enjoy the weather, roam mall road crowded with tourists.
Day 8 Leh to Keylong
- Overnight at Keylong
Day 9 Keylong Valley to Manali
Take a night to stay in Manali visit the crowded mall road and enjoy the culture of Himachal and the local market.