Nature Beauty of Manali
Manali is very famous for its auspicious temple and river streams. there are some famous temples in Manali and Kullu valley that we include in our Manali sightseeing taxi package. if you want to know more about the Manali tour package by then you can contact us at 9803384033 or 9463377063
- Hadimba Devi temple
- Manu temple
- Vashisht Templer
Here are various famous historic monuments in Manali that you will love. along with natural beauty, Manali has famous places of historic importance. these places include:-
- van vihar
- Naggar Fort
- Jugni Waterfalls
- Nehru Kund
we do cover these famous spots in our Sightseeing in Manali by car.
We shall board a flight or Train from your Places and on Arrival at Chandigarh railway station or Airport and we shall transfer you to Shimla, Overnight stay at Shimla.
After Breakfast shall leave for the sightseeing of Kufri and then back to the Shimla, Local sightseeing of Shimla and by the evening return to the Hotel for the overnight stay
Localsight seeing of Shimla: – The Mall Shimla, Kalibari Temple Shimla,Shimla State Museum, Summer Hill, Jakhu Hills, Sankat Mochan and localshopping at Shimla
After Breakfast shall depart to Manikaran via kasol, overnight stay at Kasol.
– Manikaran is famous for Shri Gurudwara Sahib, Shri Ram Mandir and Hot water springs
Activities in Manali: – Evening half-day city tour visiting Hadimba Devi Temple, Manu Temple, Vashisht Village, Vashisht Hot Water Springs, VanVihar, Hong Kong Market, The Mall Manali, and The Tibetan Monastery. Night Stay Manali.
Manali to Solang Vally, Autal Tanal, Sissu lohoul spiti, Night Stay in Kelang.
Kelang has sightseen them Chandigarh Night Stay,
after breakfast shall leave for the local sightseeing of Chandigarh
Activities at Chandigarh: – Sukhna Lake, Rock Garden, Rose Garden, Shopping at Sector 17 Chandigarh.
20 Best Adventure Sports In Manali
Are you looking for adventure activities in Manali? Manali is a beautiful hill station that offers visitors an array of adventure sports. There are a lot of activities in Manali that one can indulge in on a trip here. Have a look.
• River Rafting – Fight The Gushing Waters
• Paragliding – Bird’s Eye View
• Skiing – Play Around The Snow
• Hiking – Stroll Amidst The Nature
• Mountain Biking – Embrace The Adrenaline Rush
• Mountaineering – Go Beyond Your Comfort
• Zorbing – See The World Upside Down
• Jeep Safari – Travel With The Local
• Snowboarding – Slide Along with Chilly Winds
• River Crossing – Challenge Your Fears
• Angling – Catch Your Own Seafood
• Snow Scooter – Skid Through The Snow
• Camping – Witness A Thousand Stars After The Sun Sets
• Trekking – Conquer Those Mountains
• Ziplining – Swish Through The Jungles
• Rock Climbing – Challenge Your Physical Strength
• Cable Car Ropeway – Witness The Miniature Town Below
• Rappelling – Climb Down A Rock
• Bungee Jumping – Leap Into The Arms Of Nature